• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

All-CAA teams announced

I think if Terry had stayed healthy we would have been second team alongside Charles easy. Contender for first.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TuTiger10 said:

Pat snubbed for COTY

Eh.  Both him and siddle could have won it. Both were predicted at the bottom and finished at the top 

1 minute ago, TuTiger10 said:

Agree with you. Had we not won against Delaware I would say Siddle. But after the win and the turnaround , not winning the league in forever ..

Agreed but a lot of the voting probably took place before that game. I personally waited.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Eh.  Both him and siddle could have won it. Both were predicted at the bottom and finished at the top 

Fully aware it wouldn’t be part of the consideration but look at the Bball support for uncw vs Towson. Bigger uphill battle for PS in my opinion. He deserved it this year. 

• Like 1