• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
tu_fan

CT Injury

Happened with 13:08 left in the first half.  You can see where he rolled his right ankle....I hope he can come back from it, but it doesn't look good.    

So unfortunate. He worked so hard to put himself in the position to be a powerhouse on both ends of the floor. Hope we can win tomorrow for him and maybe he can gut one out on Tuesday. Lets get the official diagnosis though. 

• Like 1

Fingers crossed 🤞 he can channel his inner Willis Reed (for those who don’t get the reference, go to your Google machine)

• Like 1

I know we're capable of beating Delaware without Charles. I hope we can let him recuperate till Tuesday, when the need for his presence would be more acute against (presumably) Hofstra or UNCW.

4 hours ago, TSU88 said:

Fingers crossed 🤞 he can channel his inner Willis Reed (for those who don’t get the reference, go to your Google machine)

Absolutely.   Willis hit them first couple of shots and the rest is history. 
That crowd roar when he came out of the tunnel was magical.  CT is one tough son of a bitch..  he can play!  I’m sure looking over at Cam will give him the courage. 

38 minutes ago, BK_Brian said:

I didn't see the game, did CT get injured and keep playing?  Or did he come right out after the injury?

Tried to play through it for a couple minutes but the limp was very very noticeable. Didn't return in the second at all.