• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Crowd

Only 1,811 in that first game, but it was loud. If you can get 3,000+ fans on Monday and 2,000 Towson fans (1,000 everyone else), then you can really propel the team. There wasn't a lot to cheer about but once Nolan hit the first three and hit another, you could finally feel the homecourt advantage.

I heard less than 20 students got on the bus on Sunday morning. Guessing they'll be more enthusiastic now, but it's Towson so you can't count on students for anything. They could hold the thing at SECU (which they should for top seed) and you might get 300 students. Now you also might get close to a sell out. 

Not super shocking for a noon game vs the 8 seed. I'd still be sleeping by the time the bus left if I was still in school. Hopefully, they keep sending the buses for whoever will get on.

I never understood why we basically don't require greek kids to go. Tie game attendance to whatever funding they get

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheGoldCrotchPiece said:

Not super shocking for a noon game vs the 8 seed. I'd still be sleeping by the time the bus left if I was still in school. Hopefully, they keep sending the buses for whoever will get on.

I never understood why we basically don't require greek kids to go. Tie game attendance to whatever funding they get

Because our fans suck

• Like 1