• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
sr16

Pain...

We lost with their best two players out. Out coaches and classed again.  Effort from Charles was good but the rest of the team was lacking the last two days. 3-10 now. Only team to not make the finals.  It’s a sobering thought that with this team. And this advantage. We couldn’t win

• Like 2

First time I have seen interactions on the Towson basketball twitter account. Albeit terrible. but they def got some more people watching. Sucks they couldn't capitalize on this attention. 

Even with a bad game, we have enough of a tough game to just hang in and give hope but you need something.  Just no 3’s really to speak of even with decent looks and what can I say about CT.  I feel bad for him.  He gave it his best but he missed so many points that he would probably make that it was everything.  If he is healthy Delaware has to adjust and many things open up.  Just unfortunate.  We don’t have a back up big man game.  It is him or not much else.  I’m taking nothing away from Paar but he is not there yet.  Can spell minutes but not ready to score like CT.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, omniland said:

Even with a bad game, we have enough of a tough game to just hang in and give hope but you need something.  Just no 3’s really to speak of even with decent looks and what can I say about CT.  I feel bad for him.  He gave it his best but he missed so many points that he would probably make that it was everything.  If he is healthy Delaware has to adjust and many things open up.  Just unfortunate.  We don’t have a back up big man game.  It is him or not much else.  I’m taking nothing away from Paar but he is not there yet.  Can spell minutes but not ready to score like CT.

While CT injured made a difference.....Delaware's two best players were on the bench for the vast majority of the second half. If you cant win in this league against a team without their two best players, you don't deserve a post season bid

1 minute ago, Tgr4life said:

While CT injured made a difference.....Delaware's two best players were on the bench for the vast majority of the second half. If you cant win in this league against a team without their two best players, you don't deserve a post season bid

Doesn’t fit the typical tiger fan narrative.  Painter hasn’t played major Minutes in 14 games 

Look this sucks. I feel like my heart has been ripped out for the millionth time but this was still a hell of a season. No postmortem from me yet. Let’s go win a game in the NIT. Important for the program.  

Not down plying the loss, it’s as bad as they come but we’ve got at least one more game to look at these guys. 

• Like 2

Bad shooting night and not all CT but he was hurt from the beginning and it just made a dramatic impact.  He wasn’t quick on defense and he is a key defender/shot blocker/ rebounds, you name it.  None of that was there.  We could have knocked down all kinds of 3’s however I just think we needed some type of inside game that Delaware was concerned about.  Painter played a lot of minutes tonight.  CT is a tough guy he is going to be there but when he is not, which hasn't happened we are a different team.