• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
sr16

Pain...

1 minute ago, TowsonTiger11 said:

Start of that game and the NE game weren’t shots going down. It was coming out flat and not playing good D which is what this coach hangs his hat on. 

So the coach can just push buttons and the robots move into the correct spots?  

5 minutes ago, Tgr4life said:

That is a great point. The mindset of players going into big games can make a big difference I assume

Who on this team played big minutes in a meaningful CAA tournament game?

4 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

I know your ok with Towson losing, that’s been noted. And you probably blocked me too. But can anyone verify that datres and griggey aren’t the same person???

I can. Can you get off this board? This is for Towson fans.  Not for people that would rather be right than see wins. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Chris Datres said:

No one said that....now that we got past name calling.....one of the coaches main responsibilities is to know which buttons make each player feel comfortable enough to perform to his max. I don't know what he says or does...but whatever it is does not have the desired effect. the players make or miss the plays, but the coach has to put them in a position to succeed both physically and mentally

1 minute ago, Tgr4life said:

No one said that....now that we got past name calling.....one of the coaches main responsibilities is to know which buttons make each player feel comfortable enough to perform to his max. I don't know what he says or does...but whatever it is does not have the desired effect. the players make or miss the plays, but the coach has to put them in a position to succeed both physically and mentally

You can’t with these 90s Guys. So we are in a huge rebuild next year. Lose about 4-6 players. 4-5 new teams. “Just need to gel and grt comfortable. Love these guys. Best group I’ve ever been around”

8 minutes ago, Chris Datres said:

If it is all on the players why even have a coach? Just save that $$ and have no coach. You obviously believe they serve no purpose

Edited by TowsonTiger11

2 minutes ago, Tgr4life said:

He has all season.  If there were lineup decisions that didn't work in certain situations or gameplanning with defenses, presses, etc, then I'd certainly question those strategies.  Nobody had it tonight and that's not anyone's fault -- not a coach, not a player, not an official.  If Curry has a crap game in a season-ending playoff loss, are you going after Steve Kerr?  Oh wait, he's won a championship so that's likely a bad example.  But it also shows how much of a fallacy that argument is.  If you want to cite past tournament history, that won't work either because it's always different players.  

Did we win 25 games this season?  I can’t tell now from this discussion.  Yes I get we didn’t get it done and make the big dance.
We reshuffle the deck and hope to add some more pieces to help our core finally get it done.  It hurts and by all means vent but beating up what is already a small fan base not gonna get us anywhere.  I’d like to see Skerry add another Asst to help get us over the top next season.   

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, griggey20 said:

I can. Can you get off this board? This is for Towson fans.  Not for people that would rather be right than see wins. 

Haha. Sure man. Kick out the real fans and donors.  Been to every tourney win and loss since 2009. 
was this season good? Yes. Was it successful? In November yea. Since then no. 1 seed shouldn’t go out like that.   This was our chance. It’s gone.