• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2022-23 Transfer Portal

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Just read where Rhode Island has 7 guys in the portal. One of them wrote on his IG account something along the lines of “I have decided to enter my name in the transfer portal based on the conversation I had with the incoming coach. We both came to the conclusion that it’s best for me to further my collegiate career with a program more conducive to my style of play.”    

For those not versed in doublespeak, that translates to “the new coach told me he’s bringing in a bunch of his own guys, and consequently my minutes are going to go way down.” 

Yeahhh. That’s always something I was behind. If your coach leaves or gets canned you should be able to transfer wherever freely. 
albany is having issues too. Gonna be lots of portal kids there too. 

the 4/5 year kids I do enjoy more than the ones who come and go. Respect the loyalty.  Mike. Tj. Eddie. McNeil. Tunstall. Thomas and hopefully Charles nick and Jason. 

1 hour ago, mat1992 said:

Will the last player leaving Williamsburg please turn out the lights. Hope these kids know what they’re doing. None of them are going to play in the Association and unless they already have their degree, they’re passing up the chance to have a degree from a pretty damn good school, which could translate into bucks in the future 🤷‍♂️