• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2022-23 Transfer Portal

18 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Charleston picked up a big d2 transfer. Hampton picked up Jordan Nesbitt from SLU

Still tons of guys out there, but with no news each passing day, I’m concerned we’re going to wind up “settling” for JUCO’s and/or Mims & Victor U type D1 transfers 

2 hours ago, TSU88 said:

Still tons of guys out there, but with no news each passing day, I’m concerned we’re going to wind up “settling” for JUCO’s and/or Mims & Victor U type D1 transfers 

I'd take a JUCO if he was Fobbs-like. I still wouldn't worry since there are a lot of visits and 100s of good players available. We don't need a ton. We do need at least one starting guard and one rotational player. I'd prefer three, because you really don't know if May or Williamson can contribute right away.

Ryan Conway, 6-1, 180, Seton Hall (Towson offered out of HS), went to Dulaney HS in Cockeysville

Did not play last season. 3* Should have four years assuming last year was a redshirt season

Putting 2+2 together, my guess is he follows Kevin Willard to Maryland.

https://www.prephoops.com/2019/08/recruiting-report-ryan-conway-2021-2/

https://verbalcommits.com/players/ryan-conway

11 hours ago, mat1992 said:

This dude went for 26 points, 14 boards and 5 assists in an exhibition against University of Miami.  I think landing him would be a nice get for us.  

29 minutes ago, tu_fan said:

This dude went for 26 points, 14 boards and 5 assists in an exhibition against University of Miami.  I think landing him would be a nice get for us.  

Is he a senior? If not is he a fill in for cam? My concern is he didn’t shoot any threes. 6’5 at a lower level he probably bullied a lot of people. Not sure if he would be able to be on the court with either charles or chase.