• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2022-23 Transfer Portal

32 minutes ago, Royal Tiger said:

Looks like back to UT Martin with ex coaches son who is returning.

wait - is cam leaving?  his twitter profile no longer has towson on it...

2 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

No social media does. Some other cryptic tweets.  

What am I missing? Is there something official that he’s entering the portal, or is this just rumor & innuendo, based on TU is not on his social media and some tweet he put out? 

I didn't put that post up to insinuate anything other than I thought he made a strong comment. He is the world leader of cryptic posts though.

3 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Deleted everything Towson on Instagram and a lot on Twitter.  ut Martin coach son is back so 

He's given about 50 hints that he was going elsewhere so if he wants to leave, just leave. He has three days to make that decision.

2 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Deleted everything Towson on Instagram and a lot on Twitter.  ut Martin coach son is back so 

Who knows, but I think it’s premature to assume he’s leaving. Maybe he will, but if this were journalism, I’d say it was irresponsible reporting