• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2022-23 Transfer Portal

42 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

The system is broke and frankly in some cases, corrupt, but unfortunately the genie is out of the bottle, all in the misguided name of expanding the rights of players. Maybe if enough coaches complain about the Teddy Allen’s of the world, things could change, but I highly doubt it. The NCAA has largely been reduced to a paper tiger 

You ever hear him talk?  that guy is bad news and he left behind some issues when he was with Nebraska.  I must say that Skerry, for the most part, gets high character guys who are good students.....

15 hours ago, tu_fan said:

You ever hear him talk?  that guy is bad news and he left behind some issues when he was with Nebraska.  I must say that Skerry, for the most part, gets high character guys who are good students.....

I think part of that is some job security. He’s not willing to sell his sole for wins and put the program in a situation like the one he started in. 

16 hours ago, tu_fan said:

He has. Especially the last couple of years. The first few had some suspects  

Wasn’t saying we should go after that guy just pointing  out that he’s been to 5 schools in 5 years and may make it 6 in 6. Just crazy

3 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Big guard at 6-4 205 who shot 41% from three point range and averaged 6.6 points per game.

By my count, that’s 25 schools he’s heard from, though who knows what “heard from” really means, in terms of a school’s interest. 

16 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

By my count, that’s 25 schools he’s heard from, though who knows what “heard from” really means, in terms of a school’s interest. 

That’s a lot of real good programs on there for a guy average 6-2-1 from a MVC team.  There must be more than meets the eye with this one