• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2022-23 Transfer Portal

5 minutes ago, griggey20 said:

He woulda been a great fit on our roster last year 

You mean with Zane Martin or the 2021-22 crew? He would not have been a good ft on this past year's team. Not talking about skills.

On 4/9/2022 at 6:43 PM, mat1992 said:

You mean with Zane Martin or the 2021-22 crew? He would not have been a good ft on this past year's team. Not talking about skills.

Got it, didn’t realize he was that big of a cancer. Ya know if you’re not gonna tell us the behind the scenes stuff we can’t be expected to know why guys leave. 

1 hour ago, griggey20 said:

Got it, didn’t realize he was that big of a cancer. Ya know if you’re not gonna tell us the behind the scenes stuff we can’t be expected to know why guys leave. 

There's a lot of stuff that I can't talk about here. I'm not saying that he was necessarily a cancer, but some guys fit and some guys don't. We didn't have many chemistry issues last season. I thought AB had a great stretch in 2019-20 for about 7 or 8 games and then the body language was an issue. That's all I can say.

32 minutes ago, tu_fan said:

He'd be a nice fit as a scorer.....

A combo guard who is 6-3, 195 is what we need. Another Nolan-type who can pass (2.6apg), defend some (1.2spg), shoot a little (34% 3pt) and 80% from the line. Surprisingly, considering his build, he only went to the line 60 times and made 48. Nolan went to the line 79 times (made just 49) in three less games. Still, I'd love to have him with passers like Holden, a big like Thompson and shooters like Nic and Gibby to take pressure off of him. He played for a bad 10-20 Sacred Heart team. I would certainly like to have him, get a 6-6 combo forward and if not a true point guard, somebody who can the point or the two with size.

9 hours ago, mat1992 said:

There's a lot of stuff that I can't talk about here. I'm not saying that he was necessarily a cancer, but some guys fit and some guys don't. We didn't have many chemistry issues last season. I thought AB had a great stretch in 2019-20 for about 7 or 8 games and then the body language was an issue. That's all I can say.

Lets just say he was very good friends with TJ somebody who Skerry threw off the team. Birds of a feather......