• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2022-23 Transfer Portal

13 hours ago, griggey20 said:

Got it, didn’t realize he was that big of a cancer. Ya know if you’re not gonna tell us the behind the scenes stuff we can’t be expected to know why guys leave. 

Had some legal issues and wasn’t happy here. A good split for both parties involved. 

11 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Hopefully if he doesn’t come here.. he doesn’t head to one of the caa schools

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Nick farrar who transferred to Charleston late year from nc state just transferred to Uncw..

How many years of eligibility does he have yet?  There are still a number of schools in Carolina he has not transferred to yet!  Who is next?  Charleston Southern? East Carolina?  How about an HBCU, A&T or Central?

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Blazer49 said:

How many years of eligibility does he have yet?  There are still a number of schools in Carolina he has not transferred to yet!  Who is next?  Charleston Southern? East Carolina?  How about an HBCU, A&T or Central?

3. Because 2020-21 was a covid year. Red shirt soph technically. 
you’re right I figure he goes Charleston southern after then maybe to Unc? Needs to get all of the unc state schools in on his tour. 

I will say the new transfer portal finally puts to bed the “transfer u” stigma we received over the years.  Everyone now has multiple players coming in and out each year 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

We’re certainly kicking a lot of tires, which is fine. We shouldn’t make any impulse purchases, so to speak, that we’ll regret later, but, by the same token, I wonder when we’ll actually close some deals?🤔

6 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

We’re certainly kicking a lot of tires, which is fine. We shouldn’t make any impulse purchases, so to speak, that we’ll regret later, but, by the same token, I wonder when we’ll actually close some deals?🤔

Guessing Nesbitt is a long shot. He was a four-star guy and he would have to start right away, which is why he has all mid-majors aside from Arkansas and South Carolina. But going to a mid-major would make sense because he could possibly be a star. I understand the impatience because last year we had signed Holden, Rizzuto and Nolan by this time or around this time (I believe Holden committed on April 15, 2021 on IG.