• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

WBB takes on Delaware at 3:30pmET on Flo

Has to be one of the worst losses in the history of any Towson program. Gary giveth and then she taketh away with an over the back call with 0.4 secs left. You never see that shit called this late.

Just now, TuTigers2012 said:

Was it a foul?

It's a foul in regular time but not with 0.4 secs left. You let them play. The refs don't decide the game, but I guess if Gary decides to block out, it's over. The unbiased announcers say that the refs should not decide the game.

23 wins. I don't know what else you can say. Sure, it would have been nice if Aleah Nelson played better in the tournament. Nobody wants to show the controversial call. If this was the third quarter, sure it's an over the back. Again, refs decide the game. To here credit, Skinner made both. That was as stunning a loss as I've ever seen in 32 years of watching some rough ones. 

http://stats.statbroadcast.com/statmonitr/?id=403026

39 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

It's a foul in regular time but not with 0.4 secs left. You let them play. The refs don't decide the game, but I guess if Gary decides to block out, it's over. The unbiased announcers say that the refs should not decide the game.

If it’s a foul it’s a foul. One of my pet peeves is the refs magically changing the rules towards the end of games. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TUTigers said:

If it’s a foul it’s a foul. One of my pet peeves is the refs magically changing the rules towards the end of games. 

Ok, did you watch it live?

5 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Ok, did you watch it live?

No. I just have a problem with that logic. If something is a foul for the first 99% of the game than it should be a foul at the end as well. 

• Like 1