• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

NIT Selection Show at 9pm on ESPNU

3 minutes ago, TowsonTiger11 said:

Looks like no TV gameā€¦.

I thought between ESPN and all of its subsidiaries that all the NIT games were televised, no?

2 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I thought between ESPN and all of its subsidiaries that all the NIT games were televised, no?

The ACC Network might show it. But if it's only on ESPN, probably on ESPN+. They aren't going to put every game on ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPNU.

2 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

It will be on ESPN+ but not national tv. They announced the televised games at the end of the selection show and our game wasnā€™t on there

Look itā€™s now regionally seeded to save money like the ā€œfootball playoffsā€. Wake is a decent team this year with a very good player and coach coming from a decent mid major. Ā Ā 
Ā 

espn+ isnā€™t espn2 or epsnu but itā€™s way better than flo sports. Ā Most people who watch sports have espn+. Their content and game production is solid.Ā 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sr16 said:

Damn really thought all their games would be on espn2

I think after the first round they will be. 16 games in two days on 3 networks is tough to do