• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Wake Forest preview

They play in the ACC, so they know how to play. Will they be motivated? We have the talent, we know it's mental for us. 

2 hours ago, sr16 said:

Wow if anyone is bored go check out the WF forum. Thought we had it bad. 

I’m sure the usuals will respond to this but most other fan bases are a whole lot more negative than we are…I know I am one of Critics on here but we are probably one of the nicest fans and schools in the country. Coaches stay because they get lengthy extensions for mediocre production. There are minimal expectations and close to zero pressure. 

two weeks ago hens fans were thinking inglebsys seat should be scorching. Drexel the same with spider. Jmu fans don’t think byington is the answer. Uncw fans were questioning if siddle was right earlier this year (ok that’s a bad example because they are major tools)  

11 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

I’m sure the usuals will respond to this but most other fan bases are a whole lot more negative than we are…I know I am one of Critics on here but we are probably one of the nicest fans and schools in the country. Coaches stay because they get lengthy extensions for mediocre production. There are minimal expectations and close to zero pressure. 

two weeks ago hens fans were thinking inglebsys seat should be scorching. Drexel the same with spider. Jmu fans don’t think byington is the answer. Uncw fans were questioning if siddle was right earlier this year (ok that’s a bad example because they are major tools)  

Message board opinions are like Maryland weather-if you don’t like it, stick around 5 minutes and it’ll change 

• Like 1

Man we never seem to get it done in the big game when it counts but hey could this be the time we get that monkey off our backs? Let’s shock the world and keep dancing like it’s 1991