• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2023 Offers/Commits

1 hour ago, mat1992 said:

Btw, not a huge fan of getting jucos, but Tracey started his career at St Joe’s. The other kid was at North Dakota 

Fobbs was a JUCO and he turned out ok. Drexel’s got this guy Butler who’s a JUCO and he’s exploded since being inserted into the starting lineup, avg 26ppg in his last 3 games alone. This kid Tracey has offers from the likes of Drake, Tulsa and Rhode Island, so I’d have no problem adding a wing who shoots 43% from 3

• Like 2

Cole is going to have to play next season no matter what we get in the portal. I assume we'll get a 6-6 three-man and 6-7 four man so there will be time for him to play behind Conway or May at the 2 (May can play either wing spot but needs to improve handle). His ability to attack the basket and finish is exactly what this team needs. If he can get to 180-185 range, that should be big enough. 

2 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Cole is going to have to play next season no matter what we get in the portal. I assume we'll get a 6-6 three-man and 6-7 four man so there will be time for him to play behind Conway or May at the 2 (May can play either wing spot but needs to improve handle). His ability to attack the basket and finish is exactly what this team needs. If he can get to 180-185 range, that should be big enough. 

I admit to having a man crush on Cole. He just looks the part, to me. Will he finally be the first true impact freshman (I guess Hairston was impactful, a million years ago) in the Skerry era? 

• Haha 1