• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The story on TowsonTigers.com says:

Palacios becomes the fourth Towson Tiger to make the major leagues and first since Casper Wells played in MLB from 2010-13. 

But what about Bruce Zimmerman? I've heard all of the MASN broadcasters and the local TV stations' sports anchors mention him as a former TU pitcher.

49 minutes ago, TigerFan54 said:

The story on TowsonTigers.com says:

Palacios becomes the fourth Towson Tiger to make the major leagues and first since Casper Wells played in MLB from 2010-13. 

But what about Bruce Zimmerman? I've heard all of the MASN broadcasters and the local TV stations' sports anchors mention him as a former TU pitcher.

Zimmerman ended up transferring to Mount Olive 

Funny that we had only won two games in the conference play all year going into last week's series against first place College of Charleston and then won two of three from CofC when they had only three conference losses coming into the series. They were sitting in the 50s in RPI and dropped about 10 spots after that result. Very disappointing baseball season for Towson overall and I wonder about the general direction of the program, but I do give them credit for playing hard to the last out of the season against a very good team. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tiger93 said:

Funny that we had only won two games in the conference play all year going into last week's series against first place College of Charleston and then won two of three from CofC when they had only three conference losses coming into the series. They were sitting in the 50s in RPI and dropped about 10 spots after that result. Very disappointing baseball season for Towson overall and I wonder about the general direction of the program, but I do give them credit for playing hard to the last out of the season against a very good team. 

Was Charleston playing for anything??  Seems Strange. Hopefully we can get better (can’t be much worse)