• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Press Box Interview with RA

Rob - uses transfer portal to bring in a whole new defense

also Rob - “transfer portal is terrible, people are buying my players away from me!”

• Haha 2

On 5/16/2022 at 12:02 PM, Blounge said:

also Rob - “transfer portal is terrible, people are buying my players away from me!”

Ha!

On 5/16/2022 at 12:02 PM, Blounge said:

These are not inconsistent statements. The fact is the situation requires use of the portal, since these are the new rules. While you have to use it, that does not mean you don't think it is terrible for the game. 

10 hours ago, Tgr4life said:

These are not inconsistent statements. The fact is the situation requires use of the portal, since these are the new rules. While you have to use it, that does not mean you don't think it is terrible for the game. 

Portal is required when you are a lame duck coach and lost a lot of players from last year. 

12 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Portal is required when you are a lame duck coach and lost a lot of players from last year. 

All 3 things are true 

• Like 1