• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Top 10 point guards of all time

6 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Frank Mason.😞 

After you complete your top players listing, you should do your top 5/10 games/moments. I feel like there will be some good conversation on those 

I second this top 10. Would love to hear everyone opinions on this!!! 

7 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Frank Mason.😞 

After you complete your top players listing, you should do your top 5/10 games/moments. I feel like there will be some good conversation on those 

Yes, that's a good idea. 

https://archives.towson.edu/Documents/Detail/roger-dickens-receiving-award-for-male-athlete-of-the-year-at-the-2nd-annual-sports-awards-banquet/61927

Back when Baltimore prep players were rarely recruited,  the top ranked Towson D2 team was comprised of five starters from the state, including three from Baltimore. The best player on arguably the most talented team in Towson history was by point guard Roger Dickens.  A 6'3 point guard that was drafted by the Washington Bullets "tricky dick" had unbelievable handles, great range on his shot, and tremendous vision.