• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2022 General Football News

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Weren’t we already set to play them in 2025 along with next year?

Yes and Cincinnati in 2024 with the return game to play ND State

I know they have played at Morgan State’s stadium before. Dr. E needs to see about Hosting St. Frances vs IMG academy for some Friday night lights! This is Baltimore’s football team! This game would draw a crowd. Literally 100 D1 prospects on the same field at once 

43 minutes ago, Blounge said:

I know they have played at Morgan State’s stadium before. Dr. E needs to see about Hosting St. Frances vs IMG academy for some Friday night lights! This is Baltimore’s football team! This game would draw a crowd. Literally 100 D1 prospects on the same field at once 

Watch them practice a lot walking through Patterson park. 
those would be the best two football teams to play a game at Unitas since NDSU came to town!  Joking… sort of.

• Like 1

not a bad idea, should send a few towson football players uptown with schedules and flyers. Put them up at all the hot spots. Barleys backyard, CVP, rec room, the mall, pasta mista, THB, etc. Take photos and tag everyone on Instagram. Could be big marketing impressions for basically $0

• Like 2

Man I can’t believe we wasted so much time on Chris Ferguson. Should have benched him week 4 for the year and see what else we got with the younger guys. I wonder if we’ll start Piggy and then in the second half switch to TJ3 to confuse the defense. Rob loves to “play chess” and not let anyone know who the starting QB is until we get to the first game. 

Didn’t realize we have no guys returning who have caught an interception or who can kick with confidence. That’s certainly a concern

Running backs and wide receivers could have a strong year.