• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2022 General Football News

What I would give to be back at Towson right now until November.  
I so miss the season changes.  
I’m very excited about this team and what they may be able to accomplish this season. 
Enjoy those games and that beautiful campus…   Every Fall I start to miss Towson!  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

What I would give to be back at Towson right now until November.  
I so miss the season changes.  
I’m very excited about this team and what they may be able to accomplish this season. 
Enjoy those games and that beautiful campus…   Every Fall I start to miss Towson!  

I’m sure you miss the thousands beautiful women as well!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blounge said:

Man I can’t believe we wasted so much time on Chris Ferguson. Should have benched him week 4 for the year and see what else we got with the younger guys. I wonder if we’ll start Piggy and then in the second half switch to TJ3 to confuse the defense. Rob loves to “play chess” and not let anyone know who the starting QB is until we get to the first game. 

Didn’t realize we have no guys returning who have caught an interception or who can kick with confidence. That’s certainly a concern

Running backs and wide receivers could have a strong year.

Rob’s “chess playing” since the 2013 season usually has turned out to be playing checkers…and losing 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Rob’s “chess playing” since the 2013 season usually has turned out to be playing checkers…and losing 

Lol yup. As the old saying goes “if you have two qbs, you don’t have one”.  7-4 in a weak caa and watered down fcs gets this guy another 1 year, we have to pray the new ad is serious about winning and makes a move. 13 years is enough of a sample size 

Anybody going to the scrimmage tomorrow night? Talking about the local peeps. Technically called Fanfest going from 6-9