• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2022 General Football News

9 minutes ago, TigerFan54 said:

I'll be there. On a related topic, it appears that there will be no TV/streaming coverage of the Bucknell game. I hope that ain't so.

What do we even pay FloSports for? Yikes

2 hours ago, Blounge said:

Dr. E get this one on a local station! We gotta pay ESPN+, Flo sports, AND tickets to home games? Something ain’t right 

It’s not right but welcome to 2022. It would be nice not to pay hundreds for streaming services and cable. 

7 hours ago, TigerFan54 said:

I'll be there. On a related topic, it appears that there will be no TV/streaming coverage of the Bucknell game. I hope that ain't so.

Espn+

38 minutes ago, sr16 said:

Already been brought up on other threads 

https://herosports.com/fcs-football-teams-most-d1-transfers-bzbz/

Sam Herder, Craig Haley, and FCS fans Facebook page are all great sources for your college football news

we usually don’t make these lists, but we’re on here now for one of the schools with the most D1 transfers 

Please share any other good follows on Twitter or otherwise!