• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2022 General Football News

25 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Since the Morgan State game (where attendance was bolstered by Morgan fans) home game attendance has been: (1) 5,508 vs UNH; (2) 4,445 vs W&M; (3) 4,057 vs Nova. Been trending down every game & high temperature on Saturday forecast at 42 degrees. It’ll also be the weekend before Thanksgiving (are there even classes the following Monday-Wednesday, such that any students will be around this Saturday?)

If the line is set at 3K for attendance this Saturday, who’s taking the over and who’s taking the under?

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

I wonder if Hampton travels well, could be our only hope to break 3K  

Be interesting to see if the football attendance this Saturday will be higher or lower than the attendance from the basketball home opener of 3,242

2 hours ago, Blounge said:

I wonder if Hampton travels well, could be our only hope to break 3K  

They don’t travel to their home games so unless they have a huge alumni base in Baltimore, I would guess no

An update from the playoffs yesterday. CAA goes 3-1. Delaware, UNH and Richmond all won. Elon was the lone loser. 

W&M is a 5 seed and got the bye. 

impressive we got 5 teams in. 

• Like 1