• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

WBB General Thread for 2022-23

What a win and run! This is everything we hoped the men’s program would be. First year and in the championship?! While skerry chokes every year?!  Lost 4 top players and one win away from the dance in year one. Hell of a hire it seems by Steve. If anyone deserves an extension it’s her!

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

BTW, Rivera did not play in the second half after that technical 

That tech was crucial. Five point turn around. I was yelling at my TV. Good call by the coach. 

1 hour ago, tualum said:

Congrats again. Here it first, ladies will be going dancing! The alum said so!!

checks if you can gamble on women’s hoops.  Looks at line and bets the house on Monmouth 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Wish they had video of this like the men

They do, on instagram. No clue how to share it here though. Caasports, tutigers and women’s page all have it

7 minutes ago, sr16 said:

Tough way to go out. Women's program becoming a consistent winning program though. 

Yes, last year's semifinal loss was one of the most brutal I've ever seen. We just got our butts kicked in this one by a team that was clicking and we didn't like to play in the first quarter for some reason. But if Harper can win with a team that was completely gutted by Diane Richardson, who went to Temple and with Kubek heading to Maryland (before the ACL), she's going to continue to win as long as she's with us. Only good thing is that she won't be leaving after one season. I would think a bunch of high majors will be after her shortly.

• Like 1