• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

WBB General Thread for 2022-23

12 hours ago, mat1992 said:

Not the most embarrassing. That would be losing to Morgan State by 25 at home after beating DePaul who beat Maryland. 

. It’s hard to figure out that team. She went four guards and it didn’t really work. This is a transition year. The best players from last season are at Maryland and Temple. I have no idea how good or bad this team is. But I do know they need more talent.

They both are bad. But I’m not sure if holding a team scoreless for an entire quarter and 11+ minutes overall and still lost the game has ever happened before ..

This team's results have been all of over the board. Played Maryland well for good portions of the game and beat DePaul, got crushed by Morgan State. Lost to Charleston (who lost to Hampton), beat Hampton by 39. Good to see them get the first conference victory for Coach Harper. I am interested to see what twists and turns this conference season will have for them.