• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2022 Summer Camp Thread

So 3* who went to Oregon and wound up at Butler CC last season. Has two years left. Redshirted in 2018. Played some as a r-freshman in 2019 and had nine tackles and two QB hurries. Didn't play much in 2020 (doesn't count). At Butler, had 33 tackles and two picks in eight games in 2021. My guess he'll play inside backer since we have so many bodies at the EDGE. I really want to see who can step up as starters. I think we'll have some real competition defensively on the line and at linebacker. But everything is about the pass rush. No pass rush, no pass defense.

https://goducks.com/sports/football/roster/mj-cunningham/10038

24 minutes ago, Blk&goldfan said:

Interesting article. Disappointed that the author repeatedly refers to us as Towson State University. It’s only been a quarter century since the name changed to TU. Lazy/sloppy journalism 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Interesting article. Disappointed that the author repeatedly refers to us as Towson State University. It’s only been a quarter century since the name changed to TU. Lazy/sloppy journalism 

Yep, thought the same thing 🙄

On 8/9/2022 at 4:20 PM, mat1992 said:

So 3* who went to Oregon and wound up at Butler CC last season. Has two years left. Redshirted in 2018. Played some as a r-freshman in 2019 and had nine tackles and two QB hurries. Didn't play much in 2020 (doesn't count). At Butler, had 33 tackles and two picks in eight games in 2021. My guess he'll play inside backer since we have so many bodies at the EDGE. I really want to see who can step up as starters. I think we'll have some real competition defensively on the line and at linebacker. But everything is about the pass rush. No pass rush, no pass defense.

https://goducks.com/sports/football/roster/mj-cunningham/10038

Any idea why he left Oregon?