• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Bucknell preview

4 minutes ago, Royal Tiger said:

Probably have the two worst teams in fcs to start the year, a bit alarming if need to play games vs the bad bison and morgan.

Not saying he should but at least he’s consistent. The only thing that matters is the play one the field, not the media depth chart. As fans, we’d like to know who the starters might be. But if you’ve been reading my scrimmage reports, I think the only thing I’m a little bit confused about is left tackle. I didn’t think they’d start a true freshman and I still don’t but he’s listed as the starter.

9 minutes ago, Royal Tiger said:

Probably have the two worst teams in fcs to start the year, a bit alarming if need to play games vs the bad bison and morgan.

Of course, a W is a W, but, if Bucknell & Morgan are truly as bad as most suspect, the aggregate score of these two games should be TU 80-90, opponents no more than 20. Otherwise, things could go south, starting in week 3 

Edited by TSU88
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Of course, a W is a W, but, if Bucknell & Morgan are truly as bad as most suspect, the aggregate score of these two games should be TU 80-90, opponents no more than 20. Otherwise, things could go south, starting in week 3 

Should always play 1 shitty team, 1 50-50 game and 1 pay game a year in an 11 game schedule.

We aren’t Delaware or Jmu where we can afford to pay for at least 2 patsy home games each year. 

West Virginia played great in the backyard brawl against Pitt. Emotional, on the road, down to the wire, and lost. Hopefully that depleted them some and we see a less hyped up version of them in week 3

6 hours ago, Blounge said:

West Virginia played great in the backyard brawl against Pitt. Emotional, on the road, down to the wire, and lost. Hopefully that depleted them some and we see a less hyped up version of them in week 3

I watched most of the game. That freshman running back is incredible.

Line is 20 1/2.  Until researching Lehigh last night for a potential play, I didn't realize just how bad Bucknell was last season.  Hopefully the line is right and we can have a comfortable evening.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blounge said:

You think Delaware can put Navy on upset alert?

Very sloppy game. Navy with 3 first half turnovers but their defense held Delaware to just 7 points.