• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2022-23 General MBB Thread

13 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Plenty of seats, good, bad and in-between remain!

Looks like some seats are moving fast. I tried to grab middle first row. Took a call and they were gone. I’m three rows back now but that’s still perfect. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TigerNation said:

Looks like some seats are moving fast. I tried to grab middle first row. Took a call and they were gone. I’m three rows back now but that’s still perfect. 

Where are you looking? Entire lower level is basically available 

28 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Where are you looking? Entire lower level is basically available 

Game is still a little less than 2 weeks away. A Monday night in November vs Albany. I’d be happy if we could get 3K attendance. I don’t know if that’ll happen, but we’ll see 

I appreciate any promotion effort they put in but a Monday night is a tough draw to try breaking attendance records. Students have homework and night classes. There will be bigger games later on in the conference schedule. Hope the students show out and support this year which could be the greatest of all time

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TSU88 said:

Game is still a little less than 2 weeks away. A Monday night in November vs Albany. I’d be happy if we could get 3K attendance. I don’t know if that’ll happen, but we’ll see 

3,000 will be tough.  The first year of the arena along with a good team we packed the place (on Towson standard Atleast)

3 hours ago, TigerNation said:

The very first row. 

Got it

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

I appreciate any promotion effort they put in but a Monday night is a tough draw to try breaking attendance records. Students have homework and night classes. There will be bigger games later on in the conference schedule. Hope the students show out and support this year which could be the greatest of all time

Class and homework would be a reason for any weekday game then…

again I will say this, student asses in seats don’t matter much!!! Other caa schools and ones around our size do not draw flies when it comes to student attendance. With that said we should be able to average 750-1000 students a game with this team.  We have 22K+ students and 6-7k on campus. (I feel like the bed guy from caazone). 
  Where the hell are the alum, families, locals, etc?!  75% of seats that can be sold are still available. The community as a whole needs to do a better job supporting the programs.