• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2022-23 General MBB Thread

1 hour ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

UMass came to play today against Murray State.   Beat Colorado. 
I think UMass may turn out to have a better season than we all thought. 

The BAT kiss of death? 😂. Umass down 10 under 8 TO

Looking at the caa schedule we have the toughest schedule of all the “big 5” teams.  To compound that we have Hofstra and Charleston as day games with students on break. One in New Year’s Eve… the other at noon on MLK Day

Glancing ahead to Coppin State next week…. If I counted correctly they have 17 non conference games!   That’s a ton. 
Only 3 of which are home.  Fang Mitchell always played a tough non conference schedule back in the day as we know.  
As a fan I still wish we could have landed a bigger name for SECU this season with the returning group we have.  Oh well. 
Can’t wait to see Hicks play Sessoms.. two Philly kids going at it. 

50 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Glancing ahead to Coppin State next week…. If I counted correctly they have 17 non conference games!   That’s a ton. 
Only 3 of which are home.  Fang Mitchell always played a tough non conference schedule back in the day as we know.  
As a fan I still wish we could have landed a bigger name for SECU this season with the returning group we have.  Oh well. 
Can’t wait to see Hicks play Sessoms.. two Philly kids going at it. 

They have to, the meac has what like 5 teams left?  We are always stuck playing local teams. Boring, but cost saving. 

Are you going to Moraga tonight for the potential of the best ooc win this season for the colonial? 

7 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

They have to, the meac has what like 5 teams left?  We are always stuck playing local teams. Boring, but cost saving. 

Are you going to Moraga tonight for the potential of the best ooc win this season for the colonial? 

Gaels have “9” non conference games at home this season.   Too much of a headache with traffic to head to Moraga.  
Their Pavilion truly feels a lot like the old Towson Center. 
If Hofstra can limit them to under 40% from beyond the arc they got a shot.