• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

Fire rob part 12

The team looked bad.  I'd like to think the defense played well, but Bucknell was awful last year.  What a boring offense.  This team reminded me of 2011-2012 Towson basketball - unwatchable.  It's going to be a long year....

Glad lacrosse and hoops are not too far off.  

• Like 1

He’s not getting fired. Hopefully, they’ll just let him finish the season and move on from him afterwards. The offense was brutally inept, completely boring, and utterly unwatchable. Who knows what to make of the D, given the competition tonight. I would point out that the D forced 0 TO’s. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

He’s not getting fired. Hopefully, they’ll just let him finish the season and move on from him afterwards. The offense was brutally inept, completely boring, and utterly unwatchable. Who knows what to make of the D, given the competition tonight. I would point out that the D forced 0 TO’s. 

Yes, they dropped at least four interceptions. Not enough pressure when it mattered. Same old story though they were better in coverage (save for the flea flicker) and against the run. 

59 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

If we can’t buy out a lame duck coach who hasn’t been good in years, with a year left (see pk) what’s the point of fielding a team??  
We’ve been lapped by other programs in thre conference and continue to run rob and the same excuses out year after year.

how much of robs contract is twest getting?! It should be all of it  the apologists will still defend this bum no matter what  14-13 to 1-10 bucknell?!  “Why don’t we draw fans?!”  Let’s be serious… and there are some here who want to expand the stadium?!  At what point is enough, enough??

missed out on the Frostburg coach.  That guy looks like a gamer and he now moved up to FCS.  We could have gotten him within Towson's budget.  I have heard his interviews and I can see why kids like to play for him.  He was in our own back yard.

If Morgan State comes over here and beats us in our house next week that's gonna be a sad state of affairs. But it will make Dr. E's decision clear that Rob has got to go. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Dude describes himself on his Twitter as a Hawaiian shirt mogul and Maryland’s #1 wedding officiant on yelp 😆.  And guess what? He’s 100% correct 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Dude describes himself on his Twitter as a Hawaiian shirt mogul and Maryland’s #1 wedding officiant on yelp 😆.  And guess what? He’s 100% correct 

Lmfao. Sad thing is there are still plenty of people out there that think he’s doing a good enough job to stay