• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

Fire rob part 12

1 minute ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Lmfao. Sad thing is there are still plenty of people out there that think he’s doing a good enough job to stay

I’m not so sure that there are plenty of people that think he’s doing a good enough job to stay, at least not those who are looking at things objectively. No doubt partisans like his friends, family and some of his former players would advocate for him, but I doubt very many neutral observers would. 

After last night’s debacle, I don’t see any posts on here defending him, though maybe any such supporters are reticent to post for fear of being ridiculed.

At the end of the day, I suspect (and yes, I hope) we’re in the waning days of the Ambrose era. 1 playoff appearance since 2013, a thoroughly unwatchable offense, a 3-4 win season this year (3-4 W’s is likely the ceiling; 1-2 the floor), and a new AD. It doesn’t take Nostradamus to predict RA’s future here. And if the wheels do come off as the season progresses, you can mix low attendance in with the other ingredients as well 

11 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I’m not so sure that there are plenty of people that think he’s doing a good enough job to stay, at least not those who are looking at things objectively. No doubt partisans like his friends, family and some of his former players would advocate for him, but I doubt very many neutral observers would. 

After last night’s debacle, I don’t see any posts on here defending him, though maybe any such supporters are reticent to post for fear of being ridiculed.

At the end of the day, I suspect (and yes, I hope) we’re in the waning days of the Ambrose era. 1 playoff appearance since 2013, a thoroughly unwatchable offense, a 3-4 win season this year (3-4 W’s is likely the ceiling; 1-2 the floor), and a new AD. It doesn’t take Nostradamus to predict RA’s future here. And if the wheels do come off as the season progresses, you can mix low attendance in with the other ingredients as well 

Yup. There are PLENTY of good (and bad) seats available  for Saturday 

On 9/4/2022 at 10:10 PM, sr16 said:

Wanted to go to the first home game but really why after that showing 

The true definition of a fair weather fan.

32 minutes ago, Tgr4life said:

The true definition of a fair weather fan.

anything but my guy... We are on a Towson fans board and the same 10 of us just talk to eachother lol. I think we all care, probably too much. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1