• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

No. 14 Elon beats up on Football 27-10

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

How come he didn’t play the good players more? Fire Rob he’s out of his mind

I wonder the same thing. I can’t find a reason why we aren’t putting the best players on the field. It’s not like what we are doing is working anyway, so why not shake things up a bit?

5 minutes ago, ReverendRemulak said:

I wonder the same thing. I can’t find a reason why we aren’t putting the best players on the field. It’s not like what we are doing is working anyway, so why not shake things up a bit?

Some guys are hurt but can’t explain why a four star safety that was a USC commit and started some at Indiana and can’t get on the field though he made a nice catch as WR yesterday. I’m sure there is more to stuff like this but I guess we’d rather lose with our own players than guys who may not be on the same page with the coaches.

At this point, it’s over, In two weeks there needs to be a new QB and a new starting RB. I assume few care save for the die hards.

5 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Can we just quit and opt out of the rest of this season too?!

And give up the 1st pick in the draft next season? Oh wait