• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

LSU game memories

How many pro's were in that game? Odell Beckham, Jarvis Landry, Tharold Simon, Zach Mettenberger, T-West, Jordan Dangerfield, Tye Smith, Spencer Ware, Kenny Hilliard, Russell Sheppard, Bennie Logan, Kevin Minter, Eric Reid, Jalen Mills, Ego Ferguson, Lavar Edwards, Kwon Alexander, Brad Wing just to name a few.

I heard we’re going to be playing another SEC team in the next few years-one who’s home field is known as “the swamp.”

Yeah, I think Datres brought that up awhile ago since he resides in Fla.

Just amazing how good that LSU team and how good we were. We were loaded on D with even guys like Monte Gaddis, Jordan Love, Telvion Clark, Bryton Barr (coming back for 7th year with UMass), Frank Beltre, Arnold Farmer. Amazing that Hach couldn't make that a better D.

22 hours ago, TSU88 said:

I heard we’re going to be playing another SEC team in the next few years-one who’s home field is known as “the swamp.”

Yep, I was told back in November when the hoops team was here that we had just signed to play Florida in 2019. 

Thanks for the confirmation.  I’m sure we’re getting a hefty check to take home as a consolation prize.