• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Football comes back to beat Stony Brook on the road 21-17

33 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

I’ll give credit when it’s due. This football season was bad. We played awful teams and won. Greet. 

You can count the big  wins for both on a Jason Pierre Paul hand. We do beat the teams we should. 

You funny.  I’m still here *SD

30 minutes ago, RundaPower said:

You funny.  I’m still here *SD

There you are!  Been a long time MA. give me your top 5 football wins outside of the ncaa run

uconn. 
the one time we snuck out a win against jmu nova in 2012? 
unh with west. 

Sheesh there’s no list with out west.  There’s also no rob Ambrose without west. 28 deserves most of that salary

A big win over Hampton and Rob keeps his job! This administration loves to make ridiculous decisions like banning tailgating so it would be par for the course for them to re-sign ambrose. It should be the end of an era but I’m not convinced they will fire his ass 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blounge said:

A big win over Hampton and Rob keeps his job! This administration loves to make ridiculous decisions like banning tailgating so it would be par for the course for them to re-sign ambrose. It should be the end of an era but I’m not convinced they will fire his ass 

+1 unfortunately. The Towson (skerry and Ambrose cycle). False hope 

34 minutes ago, Blounge said:

I understand the angst, but I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion RA will be back if we beat Hampton. (1) New A.D.; (2) poor attendance; (3) anyone can see our winning streak is fool’s gold; (4) even a winning record didn’t equate to playoffs; (5) transfer u = no continuity & an indictment of RA’s ability to recruit good HS players; (6) overall failing grade in bringing in quality QB’s; (7) 1 playoff appearance (which was a 1 & done home loss) since 2013. Have I forgot anything?

The point is this-Eigenbrot isn’t dumb. If we all are (painfully) aware of the clues I listed above, so is he. Not to mention it’s a natural tendency for a new A.D. to want to install his own coaches. While I don’t rule out RA returning, I still think/hope he won’t. We could know something as soon as a week from tomorrow. If he’s going to return, seems to me the A.D. would want to announce that ASAP, so RA can gain some traction on the recruiting trail. Conversely, if he’s not coming back, why let him twist in the wind, and why not get the process of selecting a new coach started, so whoever gets the gig can begin assembling a staff & recruiting.

Keep the faith