• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB holds on to beat Penn 80-74

54 minutes ago, Blounge said:

I hope Pat or Dr. E bought the boys some hard earned cheesesteaks from Pats

Wait they won the game, so they deserve a better place for cheesesteaks than that Pats/Ginos tourist traps.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

We have a nice Cinderella story for March IF we can just get there! Goh Tigers

Rothstein loves him some Skerry 😆

Its great to have an advocate on social media like him for the program 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Blazer49 said:

Wait they won the game, so they deserve a better place for cheesesteaks than that Pats/Ginos tourist traps.

I thought it was punny Pat buying the Pat’s but yeah there are better options. Where is your favorite spot for a Philly cheesesteak?

5 minutes ago, Blounge said:

I thought it was punny Pat buying the Pat’s but yeah there are better options. Where is your favorite spot for a Philly cheesesteak?

A ha the pun went right past me!  It's a shame that Abner's in University City is closed.  It all depends of course where you are in or around the city.  Jim's Steaks on South St. was my go to before it caught on fire.  Hopefully they reopen.  Can never go wrong with Dalessandro's.   I'm not a John's Roast Pork guy but people seem to like it.  I could be here all day Shenk's on Delaware Ave is underrated.  That's enough for now its close to lunch and I'm getting hungry.  One more Laspadas if you are in the Philly burbs of Delco!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Man I can’t tell you how many times my drunk ass in college stumbled into Pizan’s for a cheesesteak after striking out uptown. Subway too (not proud of that)

downtown you can’t beat the cheesesteak from Dipasquales