• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
tu_fan

Around the CAA

Was nearly a sell out at SECU today. Very sparse # of open seats around the lower tier, though the upper tier was barely filled 10% if that. 

First 10 mins was almost a duplicate of last year's UDel makeup 1/2, w smothering, opportunist defense and crisp, smart passing and deadly accuracy on the offensive end. So this gane didn't feature the usual slow start. If it HAD, we very well might not be celebrating as we lost the 2nd half 39-40. I find NC A&T a solid addition to the CAA, at least in MBb. 

Just now, Moleman1 said:

Was nearly a sell out at SECU today. Very sparse # of open seats around the lower tier, though the upper tier was barely filled 10% if that. 

First 10 mins was almost a duplicate of last year's UDel makeup 1/2, w smothering, opportunist defense and crisp, smart passing and deadly accuracy on the offensive end. So this gane didn't feature the usual slow start. If it HAD, we very well might not be celebrating as we lost the 2nd half 39-40. I find NC A&T a solid addition to the CAA, at least in MBb. 

Nearly?! What  Lol. I wish.   Excellent first 5 minutes very bad other 30 ish.   The offense was horrid.  Not gonna beat many teams jacking up 40 threes.

if we could put together the last 2 first halves together three straight games… we have a shot in dc.  The likely hood of that happening is the same as any of us 20 on here hitting the power ball. 

14 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Maybe stony brook can surprise hofstra? Probably not but it’s good to have dreams

Ideally our path is, an upset or Drexel without amari.  Then c of c.  Not sure what seed or scenarios that is but 1-5 look set. The other 8 is a wild toss up

5 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Nearly?! What  Lol. I wish.   Excellent first 5 minutes very bad other 30 ish.   The offense was horrid.  Not gonna beat many teams jacking up 40 threes.

if we could put together the last 2 first halves together three straight games… we have a shot in dc.  The likely hood of that happening is the same as any of us 20 on here hitting the power ball. 

"Nearly" implies a degree of flexibility 😄. My estimate includes that there were a larger than usual number of standing folks, crowding & watching from the circular promenade. One Arena worker said they think the game was the largest attendance this season so far. 

1 minute ago, Moleman1 said:

"Nearly" implies a degree of flexibility 😄. My estimate includes that there were a larger than usual number of standing folks, crowding & watching from the circular promenade. One Arena worker said they think the game was the largest attendance this season so far. 

This year yes. 3800 seems about right.  Largest since Benimon years.  Decent number. Wish we got that most weekend games. “So much going on”. We aren’t Harrisonburg but we also aren’t NYC. lots more youth teams and kids there today. Give free tickets for the Saturday  games, unless the ravens or orioles are playing without the next week or something 😂