mat1992

UNCG preview

24 minutes ago, lightspeednate said:

I bet $20 on Towson to win the National Championship. Payout is 40k$

I also put $100 on Notre Dame to win 25k$

You could have just given me your $120

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Yes. Two defensive teams, in a big open arena.  But heck they might got 85 each haha

Good call. A lot of room to spare on the under. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Blounge said:

Hi Nate, it looks like gibby re-injured his back in the UPenn game

I was at the Penn game last Sunday and I was wondering about that play. An overzealous Penn player dove for the ball while the Quakers were making a run and clipped Gibson's legs. He looked noticeably affected by it, and I know he has had back issues in the past. Hopefully, it ends up being a minor issue because we need all of our parts to be an effective team with our thin depth at this point.

Edited by Tiger93
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

I was at the Penn game last Sunday and I was wondering about that play. An overzealous Penn player dove for the ball while the Quakers were making a run and clipped Gibson's legs. He looked noticeably affected by it, and I know he has had back issues in the past. Hopefully, it ends up being a minor issue because we need all of our parts to be an effective team with our thin depth at this point.

That was my speculation but then he was fine at practice all week. With back issues, anything could trigger it. Could be bus ride or something he did in warm ups.