• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Hampton preview

Time to come support these players no matter if you HATE Rob Ambrose or not. (Yes, I am talking to you TuTigers2012). Theses men did not give up when we were down, and now it's time for you all to come support them. They have won 3 in a row and looking to make it 4.

Go Tigers

• Like 3

2 hours ago, etiger said:

Time to come support these players no matter if you HATE Rob Ambrose or not. (Yes, I am talking to you TuTigers2012). Theses men did not give up when we were down, and now it's time for you all to come support them. They have won 3 in a row and looking to make it 4.

Go Tigers

It’s time to move on from Rob. But the fact that this team has a chance to finish above 500 (even with this schedule) is pretty amazing. Good for them.
Hopefully sometime soon we can return to playing meaningful football late in the season. 

2 hours ago, etiger said:

Go Tigers

Credit is due for possibly finishing the season with a winning record. If I were a betting man (and I’m not) I would bet attendance will be sparse, for a variety of reasons, not the least of which will be temperatures hovering around a high of 40 degrees. I hope this game will mark the end of the Ambrose era, and that it ends with a resounding W

1 minute ago, TigerFan54 said:

Listening to RA praise Hampton in his Q&A with Spiro, you would think they were leading the league. Typical salesmanship.

Typical coachspeak. I think they all do it. It would be refreshing for a change if a coach, leading up to a game, said something like “yeah, our opponent this week really sucks & we’re going to beat them by at least 50 points.”😆

18 hours ago, TigerFan54 said:

Listening to RA praise Hampton in his Q&A with Spiro, you would think they were leading the league. Typical salesmanship.

So you want him to say they suck? Every Coach doing these shows will always hype their opponents. You don’t want to give bulletin board material.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mat1992 said:

So you want him to say they suck? Every Coach doing these shows will always hype their opponents. You don’t want to give bulletin board material.

No, of course not. But I appreciate measured honesty: "Like a lot of first-year teams in the league -- including us back in 2003 -- Hampton has had its challenges. But they have some playmakers and we'll have our work cut out for us." (How's that? A long way from "they suck" but also a long way from making them sound formidable.)

• Like 1