• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Coppin State Preview

I heard bad things about Aspen leasing unfinished apartments to students with no working water. Nice of them to donate a yeti cooler to rectify that bad press lol

8 minutes ago, Blounge said:

I heard bad things about Aspen leasing unfinished apartments to students with no working water. Nice of them to donate a yeti cooler to rectify that bad press lol

Aren’t they one of the new high rises around York road?

I get hyping the home opener and trying to pull out all the stops to get butts in seats. But we always seem to go all out for one game and then do the minimum for the remaining games..

7 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Funny. That would pale in comparison to what's going on at Coppin State. Just Google Coppin State and Juan Dixon, sexual assault case.

How many students will still be around Tuesday night? The giveaway is a bit disappointing but maybe they felt most would not care and would be on their way home.

20 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Aren’t they one of the new high rises around York road?

I get hyping the home opener and trying to pull out all the stops to get butts in seats. But we always seem to go all out for one game and then do the minimum for the remaining games..

Yeah luxury student apartments uptown by the Whole Foods. There was a shooting there as well

I watched the entire Coppin State-Georgetown game, and if they had hit their shots towards the end of the second half they probably would have won. Although, Georgetown may have the worst perimeter defense in the nation. It also jumps out to me that they beat Navy who appears to be solid.