• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Pres. Schatzel headed to Louisville

I feel like this isn't the best time in the midst of hiring a head football coach. Good for her though, credit to her she has continued to grow and get the support and fundraising for the university and program. Im sure well deserved. 

11 hours ago, sr16 said:

I feel like this isn't the best time in the midst of hiring a head football coach. Good for her though, credit to her she has continued to grow and get the support and fundraising for the university and program. Im sure well deserved. 

I kind of disagree. This will give the AD total power in the decision hopefully. 

3 hours ago, griggey20 said:

I kind of disagree. This will give the AD total power in the decision hopefully. 

Good point. Presumably, Schatzel will have no interest in who our new football coach will be, and thus won’t interfere, to the extent she might have interfered in the first place 

21 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Good point. Presumably, Schatzel will have no interest in who our new football coach will be, and thus won’t interfere, to the extent she might have interfered in the first place 

Kim for Bobby Petrino?!

10 minutes ago, TheGoldCrotchPiece said:

Should this be in the football topic?

Also wow 7 years, did not feel that long at all.

It’s up there at the top because it’s relatable and more people are checking out football right now.

• Haha 1