• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Towerlight story on Ed and Jacki Molen

I have to say this. If you have been on this board for the last year, or the last eight years or go back to the CAAZone days, nobody has done a better job of selling, volunteering and supporting the football program (along with hoops) than Ed and Jacki. He does more than just root for the team or set up great tailgates. So if you haven't, please read the story in the T-Light. He's a positive person and we need more of that, not just here, but from our fans overall. Coach Pete and his positivity seem like a perfect fit with the Molens. 

Ed has seen the worst a program can go through, the best and has been through all of it. I'm sure it hasn't been easy and it's always difficult when are basically there in the trenches with a coaching staff for over a decade and they will likely all be gone (aside from 1 or 2). I applaud Ed and Jacki for what they've done over the years and what they will continue to do for football. If you see them at a tailgate next season or spring practice or fall practice, say hello and thank them for their support.

• Like 2