• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB Thread 2022-23

33 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Yup. He’s new. We’ve seen this story before no matter the seed the offense falters 

Look, I’ve had my share of bitter disappointments and have not hesitated to criticize Skerry, but can we at least wait until the tournament is over before we write the obituary on this season? There will be plenty of time for recriminations, but honestly sometimes the negativity wears thin.  Just saying. Besides, who knows, maybe one of these years we’ll catch lightning in a bottle by winning the conference tournament and then Bay Area Tiger will get to tell us all “I told you so.” 😆

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Look, I’ve had my share of bitter disappointments and have not hesitated to criticize Skerry, but can we at least wait until the tournament is over before we write the obituary on this season? There will be plenty of time for recriminations, but honestly sometimes the negativity wears thin.  Just saying. Besides, who knows, maybe one of these years we’ll catch lightning in a bottle by winning the conference tournament and then Bay Area Tiger will get to tell us all “I told you so.” 😆

Lol. Inevitable. But 18 wins is something to be proud of!

2 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Lol. Inevitable. But 18 wins is something to be proud of!

I think you’re missing the point. I for one will never be satisfied until I see our name announced on Selection Sunday. I assume I speak for everyone who posts on this board, in that regard. I guess it’s possible there are some who are content with 18 wins, but I’m sure as hell not one of them. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I think you’re missing the point. I for one will never be satisfied until I see our name announced on Selection Sunday. I assume I speak for everyone who posts on this board, in that regard. I guess it’s possible there are some who are content with 18 wins, but I’m sure as hell not one of them. 

No wasn’t directing that at you. You want more and are fair in your criticism 

I figured it all out last night thanks to the Marvel Universe. 
This asshole AntMan who seems to always screw up things travels to the Quantum Realm and with this discovery we can change all of Towson State/Towson University Sports Teams fortunes.   
Question I have for all of you is which year would you like our Final Four appearance to have been???    
I was thinking about 2011 and taking VCU out!