• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB Thread 2022-23

BTW, I'll say it on this thread- congrats to WBB. They just swept Delaware in the regular season. Choppy game as hell, but they have a bench and found a way to win 67-65. Kornegay-Lucas, who was in foul trouble all night, with two FTs to win. Towson went 18-of-18 from the line.

http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=433723

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mat1992 said:

If somebody has a chance to make $50,000+ overseas or return for no money or minimal NIL, I would think the overseas $$$ makes sense. If Parker-Rivera, Zane, and Juwan Gray can make $$$, I'm pretty sure Nick and probably CT can do ok. CT is a great kid and if he wants to stay and get a little NIL, he's certainly welcome. I'd love to have him back, because selfishly we could still compete. I don't know how his game translates in that setting as a power forward without a jumper. At least TJ had an incredible motor and a semblance of a face-up game.

Again I said could return as he has eligibility. I don’t expect any of the seniors with eligibility to return. Most have degrees already and like you said can play overseas and start their lives outside of school 

6 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Again I said could return as he has eligibility. I don’t expect any of the seniors with eligibility to return. Most have degrees already and like you said can play overseas and start their lives outside of school 

Charles is probably 50-50 and there's no chance Nick returns. He can make decent money overseas and has a long shot possibly at the G-League. Again with Charles, where is he going? He's a 6-7 center.

24 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Joe better get rid of FLO. Get us on ESPN+, Peacock, or Maryland Public television would all be better options

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Joe better get rid of FLO. Get us on ESPN+, Peacock, or Maryland Public television would all be better options

Playing on flo has been awful exposure for the league. The profile of the league has also fallen in that time. 

The cbs games are nice but flo is such an outlandish streaming service.

something every  caa team can get behind. Down with flo!