• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB Thread 2022-23

On 2/10/2023 at 6:52 PM, TTiger2024 said:

Easily coulda jumped ship for a bigger league. Tuff, mature, proven big time ATHLETE who has  improved his long ball immensely!  (Heck, he dropped a bunch at …. Florida?) He’s 100% bought into this program and staff  -and because of that - he is going to make real money at the next level !  
 too bad so many (well, like 5) of the posters here have not (as I’ve learned more - it was a total shitBag-disaster of a program prior to this regime; now it cranks out 18+ Ws YEARLY!).  

This is a VERY good team; with good players to really like ;a  few bounces (yeah, a few - don’t need a ton) and this group can git it done in early March .   F*Ck da 🐉s…..  LFG … #inCamwetrust #Nick4Pres  

Welcome to Towson hoops little guy

If I’m looking at this correctly there are only two seats left in section 114 and the center lower bowl on the other side is sold out. Could be a packed house at SECU tomorrow!

F5D301A7-17CE-4442-B8AD-71D8F25E48A4.png

8 minutes ago, Blounge said:

If I’m looking at this correctly there are only two seats left in section 114 and the center lower bowl on the other side is sold out. Could be a packed house at SECU tomorrow!

F5D301A7-17CE-4442-B8AD-71D8F25E48A4.png

It’s going to be a big crowd. Senior day, students on campus, weather won’t be an issue, no football game conflicts, giveaways, autism awareness day…. I’m guessing the lower bowl will be pretty packed. Might even have some folks sitting upstairs 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Anyone going to the CIAA tourney in Baltimore this week?

somebody will probably go................................just a joke.

• Like 1