• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB Thread 2022-23

3 minutes ago, Blounge said:

The cameraman underneath kicked cam in the balls from behind when they got tangled up

The clean up person (likely a student intern) was moving back and lifted his leg up and accidentally hit cam there.  Give me the excuse that he accidentally swung his elbow and hit him and then stared him down, maybe I’ll believe that   Maybe   If that was Charles sure but when you have a reputation it follows you   

He’s one of us so I sort of get the defending but come on, let’s be honest here 

7 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

The clean up person (likely a student intern) was moving back and lifted his leg up and accidentally hit cam there.  Give me the excuse that he accidentally swung his elbow and hit him and then stared him down, maybe I’ll believe that   Maybe   If that was Charles sure but when you have a reputation it follows you   

He’s one of us so I sort of get the defending but come on, let’s be honest here 

Kinda much ado about nothing, in terms of the under the basket incident. As I’ve already said, I’m surprised he didn’t get T’d up for the knee, especially on the road. Not a Holden apologist, but let’s face it, some of this is the sad refrain of the losing side. If I had the time, I could post a laundry list of “dirty” players who were also damn good players. So good in fact, that the people complaining about them would have embraced them on their team. Holden is undoubtedly, from the perspective of our opponents, the player they love to hate. We’ll miss his 14ppg, 7 boards and 5 assists, I know that 

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

What a horrific take.  Remove the black and gold glasses for once.  He is appreciative and his a solid unique player who has helped us win a good bit of games in two years.  Probably a few more if he could hit some fts

But come on there’s no place in the game for those shenanigans. Numerous times isn’t a one off it’s a trend.  God knows you and everyone else would be crying bloody murder if the roles were reversed.  We need to pray that he’s not suspended for the Delaware game (again)

If he’s done it numerous times why hasn’t the CAA suspended him?  The eye in the sky don’t lie!

I don’t remember a Towson player being as scrutinized as Cam has by a fanbase.  When he left the team many said he wasn’t coming back etc as if it was guaranteed.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

If he’s done it numerous times why hasn’t the CAA suspended him?  The eye in the sky don’t lie!

I don’t remember a Towson player being as scrutinized as Cam has by a fanbase.  When he left the team many said he wasn’t coming back etc as if it was guaranteed.  

I don’t work for the offices in Richmond so I don’t know. To be fair I don’t think they know much of what’s going on down there. Just counting their flo sports monies. 

most players don’t get suspend mid year for non academic/legal things.   Again there are so many people here defending this but then tout our “good guys” routine.  I’m all for an enforcer, instigator/guy other fans/players hate. But the way our guys play the role, it’s too much. You can’t continue to do what they do. It’s a bad look

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

I don’t work for the offices in Richmond so I don’t know. To be fair I don’t think they know much of what’s going on down there. Just counting their flo sports monies. 

most players don’t get suspend mid year for non academic/legal things.   Again there are so many people here defending this but then tout our “good guys” routine.  I’m all for an enforcer, instigator/guy other fans/players hate. But the way our guys play the role, it’s too much. You can’t continue to do what they do. It’s a bad look

That story may never come out about his suspension but it wasn't the program doing the suspending. It's up to him to talk about it.  

43 minutes ago, griggey20 said:

Kelsey’s contract doubled today with a 5 yr extension for $1.2 MPY 

Well, so much for Kelsey leaving for greener pastures. I think it’s safe to say that C of C has a lot of NIL $ & they’re going to be the Yankees of the CAA, while we unfortunately might be the “small market” team that gets steamrolled 

21 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

That happened. Again another bad look

literally nothing happened.... lol was off balance.. 

1 hour ago, griggey20 said:

Kelsey’s contract doubled today with a 5 yr extension for $1.2 MPY 

sheeeeesh