• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB Thread 2022-23

53 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Not bad for my favorite d2 player 😅.

need him to be consistent the rest of the way.

9 minutes ago, sr16 said:

Charleston 22 and Clemson about 27th. We can compete with these teams. Lets get on a run here. 

Compete but never get over the hump. Btw trask is sold out for the game on Wednesday. 

• Like 2

We should find out a little bit about the conference with the UNC-Wilmington-College of Charleston matchup. It is also notable that between now and next Monday, we will travel to Delaware and host Hofstra, and Hofstra will also host Delaware. I imagine a lot of 1-1 records coming from the three teams playing each other, but if anyone goes 0-2 or 2-0 it might be a small sign of things to come in conference play. I say small because no matter what happens there is time to play better or worse, but it is really hard to tell what we are so far with three matchups we have had and the results that have come from it. I feel like the picture will be a little clearer by end of next Monday.  

57 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

We should find out a little bit about the conference with the UNC-Wilmington-College of Charleston matchup. It is also notable that between now and next Monday, we will travel to Delaware and host Hofstra, and Hofstra will also host Delaware. I imagine a lot of 1-1 records coming from the three teams playing each other, but if anyone goes 0-2 or 2-0 it might be a small sign of things to come in conference play. I say small because no matter what happens there is time to play better or worse, but it is really hard to tell what we are so far with three matchups we have had and the results that have come from it. I feel like the picture will be a little clearer by end of next Monday.  

Our athletic department can learn a thing or two on Wednesday about how a CAA basketball program should be run. Charleston sold out their arena, UNCW sells out Trask. Why did we invest $5 million to build SECU Arena only to have zero sellout crowds in ten years?