• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB Thread 2022-23

20 hours ago, Blounge said:

Thank goodness we didn’t schedule the Chesapeake bay retrievers this year!

I’ll play them any year..

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

Our athletic department can learn a thing or two on Wednesday about how a CAA basketball program should be run. Charleston sold out their arena, UNCW sells out Trask. Why did we invest $5 million to build SECU Arena only to have zero sellout crowds in ten years?

They are basketball schools. Who win. Have big fan bases and actually care.   And also did I mention win.

1 hour ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Any word???

Love to have Cam back for Delaware and rest of the season of course. 

The matter has been sent to binding arbitration. Talks will take place in Paris. Henry Kissinger has agreed to serve as the arbitrator. Each side is to submit a book report titled “why I love TU basketball” in 25 words or less. The losing party has the right to appeal, which can be a lengthy process. Stand by 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

The matter has been sent to binding arbitration. Talks will take place in Paris. Henry Kissinger has agreed to serve as the arbitrator. Each side is to submit a book report titled “why I love TU basketball” in 25 words or less. The losing party has the right to appeal, which can be a lengthy process. Stand by 

Have me laughing but in all seriousness I want this resolved for both parties and knowing Cam lost his coach at UT Martin I think it kinda makes sense now to some of his tweets etc.   His father also coached him growing up and coached him extremely hard. 
I believe he’s a great young man.  We need him back in the mix. 

Edited by Bay Area Tiger
  • Like 1

Judging by his last tweet he ain’t nothing but a hound dog, crying all the time

or maybe he’s got that dog in him?

idk he’s a weirdo

Just now, Blounge said:

idk he’s a weirdo

I’m not a psychologist, nor have I played 1 on tv, but perhaps he’s a bit narcissistic and loves the drama & attention.

Hope he comes back (in the right frame of mind) but, if not, the sun will presumably still come up tomorrow, we’ll all have bills to pay and somehow life will go on. Frankly, IMHO, he’s become a bit of a bore 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I’m not a psychologist, nor have I played 1 on tv, but perhaps he’s a bit narcissistic and loves the drama & attention.

Hope he comes back (in the right frame of mind) but, if not, the sun will presumably still come up tomorrow, we’ll all have bills to pay and somehow life will go on. Frankly, IMHO, he’s become a bit of a bore 

True he could be having a mental health episode, hope he can recover and heal and prosper on the team or off

I urge you all to google his Q & A from December 9th with pressboxonline.com

He’s been through a lot losing his coach.  I want to see him return and finish out this season. 

Not making excuses but post Covid has affected many college age kids in various ways. 

He’s emotional guy and reminds me a bit of Draymond Green.   

We need to cut him some slack for now 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Blounge said:

idk he’s a weirdo

Georgia Bulldogs

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

I urge you all to google his Q & A from December 9th with pressboxonline.com

He’s been through a lot losing his coach.  I want to see him return and finish out this season. 

Not making excuses but post Covid has affected many college age kids in various ways. 

He’s emotional guy and reminds me a bit of Draymond Green.   

We need to cut him some slack for now 

Always this. Much easier to chirp on the board than being in their shoes. 

• Like 2