• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Bryant Preview

19 hours ago, mat1992 said:

I saw that he hung on the rim. Freshman mistake. If we are going to shorten the bench, I guess it’s down to 7 and Mai is out. 

That T was not for hanging on the rim. That would only be a 1 shot Class B technical. He got in the face of a kid from Bryant and talked s*it to his face. Which is a 2 shot T. And also why he got out directly to the bench

3 minutes ago, griggey20 said:

That T was not for hanging on the rim. That would only be a 1 shot Class B technical. He got in the face of a kid from Bryant and talked s*it to his face. Which is a 2 shot T. And also why he got out directly to the bench

There’s a time & place for everything, but maybe we need a little brashness like that on occasion 

39 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

There’s a time & place for everything, but maybe we need a little brashness like that on occasion 

Probably the wrong team to that to… lol. Maybe try WM or umbc 🤣

10 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Probably the wrong team to that to… lol. Maybe try WM or umbc 🤣

Again, right place, right time to pick your spot 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Not for a bench guy who makes little impact in the floor. PS was right to pull him. 

I tried to watch Nicks F1 but the camera angle was so bad you couldn’t see anything. It didn’t like like he got him in the head/neck area. I think he was frustrated with his play and the illegal screen he was getting hit with. The Trail official looked like he was going with an illegal screen at first. 

4 minutes ago, griggey20 said:

Not for a bench guy who makes little impact in the floor. PS was right to pull him. 

I tried to watch Nicks F1 but the camera angle was so bad you couldn’t see anything. It didn’t like like he got him in the head/neck area. I think he was frustrated with his play and the illegal screen he was getting hit with. The Trail official looked like he was going with an illegal screen at first. 

I can understand a freshman doing freshman things, but I’m tired of seeing Timberlake’s inability to reign in his emotions on the court, whether it’s sulking or losing his cool and picking up cheap fouls. He’s supposed to be a team leader, but this has been going on with him for years now. 

• Like 1