• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Delaware II preview

We have a +12.4 margin of victory at home in seven conference games (I know not the greatest competition outside of Drexel and Hofstra). Hopefully, we show up for the next two home games and play better than we have been on the road lately. Honestly, even the Hampton game was not a very high level quality of play. Regardless of what we believe this team is capable of it would be nice to see them start playing better and start at least getting some momentum back. Maybe being at home, can get Russell, Conway and May's level of play up a little bit. 

17 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

We have a +12.4 margin of victory at home in seven conference games (I know not the greatest competition outside of Drexel and Hofstra). Hopefully, we show up for the next two home games and play better than we have been on the road lately. Honestly, even the Hampton game was not a very high level quality of play. Regardless of what we believe this team is capable of it would be nice to see them start playing better and start at least getting some momentum back. Maybe being at home, can get Russell, Conway and May's level of play up a little bit. 

Charleston too.  Let’s hope the floor doesn’t ice up again like last time against Delaware. 

3 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Charleston too.  Let’s hope the floor doesn’t ice up again like last time against Delaware. 

Don't know why I forgot to put them in there. I guess I was only tabulating our wins. Thanks for the add. Yeah, lets keep the floor in good shape. I don't think it is coming in a big way, but we really owe Delaware a beat down. 

Edited by Tiger93
new content

12 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

Don't know why I forgot to put them in there. I guess I was only tabulating our wins. Thanks for the add. Yeah, lets keep the floor in good shape. I don't think it is coming in a big way, but we really owe Delaware a beat down. 

Until the last two games, pat has been good against inglesby and the hens throughout his tenure.