• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Timberlake leads MBB over NC A&T 87-75

11 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Total class act. Also, loved the crowds the last 2 games, with over 3K for both. Decent number of NCAT fans in attendance today; a really good atmosphere.

Oh, couldn’t agree more with the comment above about Cam & 3-point shots. He really needs to put his 3-point shot in mothballs 

Talked a a few aggie fans around me. Fun and knowledgeable. Luke warm on their interim coach. But they seem like a solid add to league all around. There no replacing Jmu and their money but a and t can and will compete

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Ok, so looking at the standings and the 4 or 3 seed. The 4 seed most likely plays the No. 5 seed or the 12/13, depending on who wins. Right now, that's Drexel who is 9-9, while A&T is 7-0, but Drexel beat Charleston so they should be 5th. Not sure we want to play A&T again if we finish 3rd, who plays 6 vs. 11 winner. I don't think it matters much. I guess it would be nice to get a close win over UNCW or even Charleston just to show we can win more than just one 1-possession game this season.

https://caasports.com/tournaments/?id=191

That kid Butler on Drexel continues to go supernova. Dropped 30 today. I’m getting ahead of myself, but I think Drexel is a bad matchup for us 

6 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

That kid Butler on Drexel continues to go supernova. Dropped 30 today. I’m getting ahead of myself, but I think Drexel is a bad matchup for us 

Depends on if Amari Williams plays or not. We can still beat them on a neutral site and since we lost to them, we're probably going to be laser focused. I'd rather play them than A&T, but either way, you aren't playing Hampton or Monmouth in the second round. If think if you play Drexel, they put you to sleep with their pace. You have to find a way to push the ball and that's by rebounding and defending. 

We had the lead for like 39+ minutes of the game today so was there really any doubt we’d lose 😄?!

Ah to be a Towson fan and worry we’d blow that home game with the big crowd in attendance. 

39 3’s very Golden State like and not a recipe for winning in DC.  

19 wins is nice but of course we want to dance.  
2 games to prepare.  

Cam is gonna have to drive the basket and make some And1’s for us to have a chance in DC..  ton of other stuff has to happen along with this of course. 

Classy move by the players.  Proud of Towson and supporting Autism Awareness.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

We had the lead for like 39+ minutes of the game today so was there really any doubt we’d lose 😄?!

Ah to be a Towson fan and worry we’d blow that home game with the big crowd in attendance. 

39 3’s very Golden State like and not a recipe for winning in DC.  

19 wins is nice but of course we want to dance.  
2 games to prepare.  

Cam is gonna have to drive the basket and make some And1’s for us to have a chance in DC..  ton of other stuff has to happen along with this of course. 

Classy move by the players.  Proud of Towson and supporting Autism Awareness.  

When it got to 2-3 points on multiple occasions and them with the ball  yes it crossed my mind, likely Everyone else on here too. We always blow game large crowds.

Good cam for 2.5 games, There’s s chance. Average or bad cam for half? We don’t win s game.  Don’t need the scoring but need the player and abilities. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

F the horse. But since the next game doesn’t matter (really even for you fans who don’t care about regular season Ls). Let’s go big lineup again. Charleston likes to play bully ball and thinks they still have an at large chance. Would love nothing more than punching them(not really cam) in the face. 

Why you hating on the horse?

• Like 1