• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

MBB comes back from 14 point second half deficit to beat UNCW 57-53

5 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Laughing at it and just ignoring it and making fun of it, is ridiculous. Not a one time thing. It’s a terrible look, over and over again. Yes their careers have one maybe two, if lucky, games left, but it’s all unnecessary. 3 different actions in one game!  

I was hoping we could turn our focus to this coming weekend, but now I wonder if we have to worry whether the home office in Richmond will take some disciplinary action. My guess is no, given that he’s a senior and it’s the conference tournament. I’m not sure a suspension under the circumstances would fit the “crime”, but that’s just my opinion 

2 hours ago, TSU88 said:

I was hoping we could turn our focus to this coming weekend, but now I wonder if we have to worry whether the home office in Richmond will take some disciplinary action. My guess is no, given that he’s a senior and it’s the conference tournament. I’m not sure a suspension under the circumstances would fit the “crime”, but that’s just my opinion 

It’s not tony skinn punch or jj barea shoe throw (before some of your times) so hopefully it’s not mentioned down in RVA

6 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

It’s not tony skinn punch or jj barea shoe throw (before some of your times) so hopefully it’s not mentioned down in RVA

It’s not even Laettner stepping on the chest of a Kentucky player (was reminded of this last night when I watched a 30 for 30 on ESPN called “I hate Christian Laettner”)

I hope Steve E. has taken notice of Holden's dirty play of late and insisted Skerry address it. This sh*t is unacceptable if it happens once, but he' been a repeat offender. 

26 minutes ago, TigerFan54 said:

I hope Steve E. has taken notice of Holden's dirty play of late and insisted Skerry address it. This sh*t is unacceptable if it happens once, but he' been a repeat offender. 

If it helps them win, I am not sure PS cares.

44 minutes ago, TigerFan54 said:

“Come on man why aren’t you a real fan?! Hater?!  It’s funny how he plays!  Who cares?!  Just some whiney other fan base mad that they lost!!”

Totally agree. It’s funny that people on here praise skerry for being a “good guy” and doing things the right way, but totally dismiss these actions 

6 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

“Come on man why aren’t you a real fan?! Hater?!  It’s funny how he plays!  Who cares?!  Just some whiney other fan base mad that they lost!!”

Totally agree. It’s funny that people on here praise skerry for being a “good guy” and doing things the right way, but totally dismiss these actions 

Regardless of what side of this issue you’re on, the dude has as few as 1 game left in his TU career, and, in a wildly best case scenario, 3-4 games. The point is, in this compressed period of time, it’s extraordinary unlikely he’s going to change his playing style, either voluntarily or even involuntarily.  I’d prefer he check the chippy stuff at the arena door, but, like it or not, there have been a boatload of college players who were labeled “dirty” who did a helluva lot worse things than Holden. Am I rationalizing?🤔 I don’t know 🤷‍♂️. For example, after seeing a replay recently of Christian Laettner stepping on an opponent’s chest back in the 90’s, and simply getting T’d up, but not tossed, I just can’t get too worked up about a guy who’s TU career is 99.99% over. 

• Like 1

It seems like most of you guys are one side of this Cam debate. I spoke with a player, wont say who. Direct quote is "they were playing physical, we matched it". case in point. It comes with the territory. Lets focus on this weekend and rip some dubs off!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, sr16 said:

It seems like most of you guys are one side of this Cam debate. I spoke with a player, wont say who. Direct quote is "they were playing physical, we matched it". case in point. It comes with the territory. Lets focus on this weekend and rip some dubs off!

Unlikely. Again there’s a difference between physical and that crap 

19 minutes ago, sr16 said:

If Cam and Nick will us to a CAA Champ - all you guys owe the man an apology 😂

🥱 I can bet that doesn’t happen.  Would love to be wrong. We also don’t hate the players